FRA Featherweight kampioenschap 2010 (24-26 September)

Het DRG promoteam komt naar je toe!

Moderator: Moderators

leo-rcc
Site Admin

FRA Featherweight kampioenschap 2010 (24-26 September)

Post by leo-rcc » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:36 am

http://www.fightingrobots.co.uk/forum/v ... 96#p102696
Grant Cooper wrote:Hey everyone,
Some good news atlast... We've finally got an event now schedualed for the Fighting Robots 2010 Featherwight UK Championships :proud:

Keep your diaries clear for Robo Challenge's 3 day UK Champs from September 24th-26th.
This event will be sponsored by Silverline Tools, and run in conjunction with the 2010 PowerTool Drag racing at Fleet Air Arms museum in Yeovil/Summerset.

http://www.fleetairarm.com/

Some good news for everyone, there is NO requirement to build a Powertool drag racer this year, although I hope everyone enjoyed it enough last year to want to compete again!

We will be running First rounds through on Friday (purely robot's on the friday). The next rounds up untill the semi finals will be held on the Saturday, with a mix of Robot fighting and Indoor Drag racing. We will then be running the Quater Finals, Semi Finals and Grand Finals on Sunday, with a mix of Robot fighting and outdoor Powertool Drag Racing.

Minor details are set to change over the next few weeks, but I will keep you all updated along the way.

There is a local campsite down the road for everyone to stop at, there is a small charge, but it is only a very small charge (about £5 per tent/caravan I believe).

As with last year, we have the custom made trophy currently held by Beauty2 - and the FRA have kindly donated £200 for 1st, second and 3rd place trophies that you will get to keep. Details on these trophies will be shown closer to the competition.

Prizes, entry forms and requirements and any other details will come shortly!

I'm looking forward to it already!.
Mvg,
Leo van Miert
Team RCC website.
Gentlemen, no fighting please. This is, after all, a council of war.